Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lactone Laughs

Featuring: My brother Oko and his nambut ways.

His new name is Aming, which is a joining of Ameng (Nambut) and Ming (tipsikin) in Paama language.  Because when he drinks kava, after about three shells he can't talk anymore.  He just sits there, scratching his head.  No way to communicate aside from grunting.  Which is why he's a ming.  It's a fashion my brother Apeslom and I are trying to curb but Oko is fighting it.   Who likes drinking kava with someone incapable of story?? 


Everyone knows now that after the third shell, even if the kava is weak as hell, Oko shuts down.  On Friday night I went to a fundraising at my Papa Micah's house in Blatinier and when I saw him I asked if the window was closed already or if he could story.  Window i klos finis.  Aming i gohed.

No comments:

Post a Comment