Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finance Fundraising and Tawi Turndown

Nakamals Visited
Fundraising behind the Ministry of Finance, BP Wharf, then a fundraising for the futsol team in Seaside Paama.

Kava Kwaliti
2-Day kava at Finance, so that was a mistake, then some good stuff at the wharf, followed by stink kava in Seaside.

Company
I trained trainers today for my survey in the old Parliament house before the week-long training session closed.  A fundraiser was held at the Ministry by Statistics to help fund a Christmas party, so everyone from the office was there.  Wotti came by to have a few shells with me before heading to work at the airport.  The two of us went across to BP Wharf after the kava was finished at the Ministry and had a few shells there, met up with Alan Simeon and told him about the plan to rus at Apeslom's place the next day.  When Wotti took off for work, I headed home, dropped off my bag, and walked down to the fundraiser in Seaside.  There's always a fundraiser in Seaside.  The kava is hit or miss.  Vivian sang out when I walked past her yard, and went I went to story with her Tawi Jimmy was there.  He came down to drink a couple shells with me.

Here are some pics from training in the old Parliament room (disregard strong faces, that's how group photos always turn out here):


Amusing Observation
So, after my second shell in Seaside, my sister who works at 24 Haoa was there and she stopped me and pulled me to the side to let me know my 300 pound Tawi (won't name names...) wants to get freaky with me in the bushes, and wanted to know if I was interested.  I politely said no on the grounds that she's my Tawi, which in fact is taboo, but I mean...if she wasn't...I might...  You could say family is tight on Paama.

No comments:

Post a Comment