Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vate Electric and Tawi Sam

Nakamals Visited
Started out at Reynolds Nakamal and ended at Ronnies

Kava Kwaliti
Ronnies is good for the size of the shells they serve up, but it's not the strongest.  The kava at Reynolds is good, the last stall if you follow the line from left to right in the back row.  I am a regular for her stall.  I here's a picture of her serving it up:

Company
I treated the dudes from Vate Electric who came and fixed my wiring today for a few shells at Reynolds.  Ian (June from the National Library's husband) who is man Makira, Damien, and one other guy whose name I cannot seem to remember right now.  I got a text from Josue that he was drinking kava with my Tawi, Sam Dan, at Ronnies, so I hopped in the Vate truck and headed over to Ronnies to buy them their last shell and then story with Sam.

Amusing Observations
Supposedly, work is finished at 5 for the boys at Vate, and they have to go park their company truck at the workshop.  But we drank kava from 4 to 6, so...I'm just sayin...why make the rule, then?

Mi Harem Se:
I gat wan fatfat polynesian man we i peintem tufala eyebrows blong hem mo hemi stap pem ol boe 5000 vatu blong mekem ass blong hem i so...

Here's a real Mi Harem Se from the Daily Post archives:
"Mi harem se a certain middle aged long term resident and respectable CEO of a company in Vila has let slip he was once a cocaine addicted male whore in his younger days where rich older women paid him US$100 an hour to perform sexual tricks with cocaine, chocolate finger biscuits and chocolate balls in London, California and Hawaii that made people he told choke on their kava. RESPECT!! Silip!"


Silip!

No comments:

Post a Comment